MLC Centre Food Court
*Important NSW Health Information*
Face Masks are now mandatory for Greater Sydney (including Wollongong, Central Coast and Blue Mountains).
Face masks are mandatory in the following indoor settings: shopping (retail, supermarkets and shopping centres), public/shared transport, indoor entertainment (including cinemas and theatres), places of worship, hair and beauty premises.
Face masks will also be mandatory for all staff in hospitality venues and casinos and for patrons using gaming services.
Compliance will start from Monday, 4 January 2021 with $200 on the spot fines for individuals for non-compliance. Children under 12 are exempt but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable.
Please wear a face mask when visiting the MLC Centre food court.
MLC Centre is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments.
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
We continue to undertake rigorous health and hygiene procedures. These include:
- increasing cleaning rotations across high touch points (e.g. food courts, lifts, escalators, restrooms)
- providing sanitiser dispensers in the common areas, where applicable
- promotion of government health messages and posters ‘to stop the spread’
- encouraging retailers and shoppers to promote good hygiene practices
- monitoring and encouraging customer adherence to relevant public health guidelines by security guards and other personnel.
Visiting MLC Centre
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do your part in helping stop the spread and do not enter the MLC centre precinct:
We can all make a difference by:
Thank you for your co-operation and support.
Back to top